CNN Headline News, 5 April (download available inside)

winter

Geez, you guys. Can't stop being on TV, can you? :P

And major love to anyone who can record this.

Somehow I always knew it would be national news when I finally got a girlfriend. But hey, anything for the cause!

Although, you know what they say about these celebrity couples...

wow it seems like there's a bunch of asexuality on the news that just came out of nowhere! Not that i'm complaining, cause that totally rocks :D

:cake: all around for everyone spreading the word !

:D

And once I figure out my camera, I should be able to record stuff in the near future :P

SummerSeeker

You guys are very brave for going on national TV to talk about this. You are making the world a better place for the rest of us. Thank you, have some :cake:

We should seriously have like, our own channel. :)

Good luck you guys!

hmm...my tv guide thingy says that The Apprentice is going to be on instead. :( If all else fails, there is the transcripts.

hmm...my tv guide thingy says that The Apprentice is going to be on instead. :( If all else fails, there is the transcripts.

Everyone take note: this is CNN Headline News, which is different from regular old CNN. It's got more tickers and scrolly bits.

NeitherSparky

I'm kind of annoyed that this all started happening right when I came out. I didn't even *know* asexuality was going to be in the news until I got HERE and started reading threads! Now everyone's gonna think I'm jumping on a bandwagon. ;P

Anyways, I'll try to record it.

Everyone take note: this is CNN Headline News, which is different from regular old CNN. It's got more tickers and scrolly bits.

Just for clearification, we are talking about the hour long show, right?

hmm I hope I can make it home to watch it

Again, Headline News is a separate channel. It's like MTV2 for CNN. I don't think they really have many shows, just headlines and news reports. I think we may be on an actual show though.

If you have two channels, one of which is called CNN and one CNN Headline News, we're on the latter. If you just have one called CNN then you'll have to wait for ghosts to be a dear and get the video from her brother.

Again, Headline News is a separate channel. It's like MTV2 for CNN. I don't think they really have many shows, just headlines and news reports. I think we may be on an actual show though.

If you have two channels, one of which is called CNN and one CNN Headline News, we're on the latter. If you just have one called CNN then you'll have to wait for ghosts to be a dear and get the video from her brother.

Ok, thanks, Paul. I thought I've seen the show CNN Headline News, but that's ok. :)

crazyjerseygirl
I'm kind of annoyed that this all started happening right when I came out. I didn't even *know* asexuality was going to be in the news until I got HERE and started reading threads! Now everyone's gonna think I'm jumping on a bandwagon. ;P

Anyways, I'll try to record it.

Um, no offence triple...but i dont think this is a bandwagon many people are going to be jumping on.

Its pretty hard to fake asexuality...i guess you can...but seuxauls get kinda obvious after awhile.

My biggest fear is that the whole world will now disbelieve us instead of just a few friends

but then im a worry-wort

best of luck to the asexy couple, break a leg!

:cake: for all

TTFN

Renee'

LostPenguin

*Feverishly checks to see if she has CNN Headline News*

HUZZAH! I do!

Now my only qualm is this. 7pm eastern, right? Does that mean it's going to air at 1) 4 pm pacific, 2) 7 pm pacific, or 3) 10pm pacific?

I missed the Fox News show because I assumed it'd be on at the same time as it was Eastern... So I'll tentatively set my VCR for 4, but please let me know if I'm wrong. Or is this all live? Then it'll definitely be 4...

Hey! I'm shooting b-roll right now, thought I would post so that they can get a shot of me doing some typing. It looks like it's going to be good, VERY focused on us being upbeat people, which is a pretty good message to get out. I'm having to be a little larger than life for TV, which is exciting but a little nerve-wracking. Amanda/Paul, if you read this before you go on keep that in mind. Smiles the whole time, talk with you hands, etc.

Sure thing! We didn't know what to expect from Fox so we were a little reserved/petrified there, but if it's larger than life they're looking for, we'll do our best. We're interesting people.

Awesome. They seemed more interested in my personal experience than in the what-is-asexuality soundbytes, but in a positive way. It seems like they'll illustrate what asexuality is and they just need us to get up there and look like energetic, fun people to illustrate the point.

Awesome. They seemed more interested in my personal experience than in the what-is-asexuality soundbytes, but in a positive way. It seems like they'll illustrate what asexuality is and they just need us to get up there and look like energetic, fun people to illustrate the point.

That sounds easy enough

(and triple A will always be a car for those who are confusing me with others avatars)

i'm following ya, deej. i'll just make sure i have some more caffeine and sugar before leaving for the studio. cos if nervous energy doesn't come through, then the sugar high certainly will :wink:

:D This is wonderful. Even though I keep having to look up all these channels I never bothered to notice before :) (not much of a TV viewer)

Good Luck!

NeitherSparky

Yeah I see Showbiz Tonight at 4. Headline News is from 1-4 PST. ?

Archived