Appearing On "The Situation with Tucker Carleson"

AVENguy

You all know how it is.

11:40PMEST/10:40CEN on MSNBC.

Wish me luck, so long as I stay on message things should go well.

Cate Perfect

Is someone taping this?

*looks at Lady H*

Cash: The website for the show:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8063292/

I've never seen it, because I refuse to watch cable news (although I might make an exception tonight), so all I know about the show is what my grandmother once said about Tucker Carlson:

"No man that young should be so narrow minded."

Actually, there were probably more profanities and pauses to take drags on a cigarette when she said it.

Cate Perfect

Yeah, the man can be quite irritating. I saw Jon Stewart take him apart once...that was HIGHLY amusing.

*send DJ good luck vibes*

The Evil Cashew

oh thanks will

*peruses site*

hmm intriguing...

i dun think i can watch this though... *sighs*

~Cashew

NeitherSparky

So...it's on NBC at 8:40 PST? Tonight? I'm really clueless, I'm just trying to make sure. :) If I know when it's on for sure, then I can tape it.

So...it's on NBC at 8:40 PST? Tonight? I'm really clueless, I'm just trying to make sure. :) If I know when it's on for sure, then I can tape it.

MSNBC.

It will probably be on 11:40 PM or 10:40 PM your time if there are two separate showings for EST and PST. If not, it will be on 8:40 PST, like you said. I'm not sure when it comes to the cable news stations.

Aww I don't have cable on my TV.... :cry:

Any tapers/recorders?

Lady Heartilly
Yeah, the man can be quite irritating. I saw Jon Stewart take him apart once...that was HIGHLY amusing.

*send DJ good luck vibes*

Stop looking at me! *holds fan over eyes* [That was a joke that no one here will get because see I'm playing this character in this Murder Mystery Dinner thing and my character has this fan and . . . never mind.]

I said before that we were really lucky that the 20/20 special aired when it did because I was home that week only for my spring break so I was able to tape it. I'm not even going to be able to watch this one since my roommate goes to sleep around 11 and she already tells me my typing is too loud at night, so having the TV on would be even worse.

Um, I might be able to record it, but I'll need some help.

I have a TV Card and a program for watching and recording TV shows on my computer (Giga Pocket). However, I have no idea how to change the recorded shows into a format (say AVI) that others can watch without the giga pocket program.

Looks like it saves them in something with a .ssg extension that my computer lists as "Sony Split MPEG," and it seems to split each recording into multiple files.

Hmm, Windows Media Player seems to be able to play them, even though it pretends that it is not a known file type.

I haven't watched him much,only while surfing, but I'll definitely tape tonight's. Now I'll have to figure out what channel it's on.

NeitherSparky

Okay my computer (it works like a TiVo) says it's on at 8, for an hour. Is the program in question actually only the last 20 minutes of this hour?

Anyways, again, I'm sorry to be a pain but, this is TONIGHT, correct? I reread the thread and I'm still unclear.

Anyways, again, I'm sorry to be a pain but, this is TONIGHT, correct? I reread the thread and I'm still unclear.

Same here.

Cool! Just checked and I do get it on cable, um, how long is it (to set my VCR, bedtime is before that)?

Best of luck, DJ, but then, you seem to do quite well without it!!

Same here.

I'll need to know this as well if I hope to tape it.

NeitherSparky

Well I'm still not sure if it's tonight's show that is featuring this segment but I am going to tape it anyways. It's on in five minutes. I'm sure I can put it on that yousendit thing if no one else was going to do it.

Might not be...it's in a long lineup of issues.

I'm (hopefully) taping it now on my Dad's TV. Thank goodness he went to bed early: usually it's his TV and NO ONE ELSE uses it, period.

Archived